Yes it’s summer once again, the most awaited season for travelers and adventurers, for family and friends bonding moment. Here I will be posting summer promos from different resorts and tourist destinations as your guide when you want to visit the different provinces in the Philippines, showcasing their beautiful tourist attractions.
Surigao del Norte is mostly known for the vast coastal areas covered in mangrove vegetation, but it is also a growing surf spot and vacation destination. It is ideal for vacationers looking to explore the wonders of nature, as the province is home to Bucas Grande Island, Surigao Del Norte, beaches covered in sugary sand, and vibrant marine life. Sohoton Cove is one of Surigao’s top tourist attractions; it’s a maze-like place consisting of limestone islets, where the only way in or out is the cave entrance that vanishes during high tide. There is also the Jellyfish Lagoon, which teems with millions of non-stinging jellyfish that are perfectly safe to swim with and touch.
Club Tara Resort Surigao: 3D2N Stay for 2 People with Daily Breakfast, Use of Kayaks, and Access to Private Beaches
- Air-conditioned rooms with hot tub and sea-facing lanai.
- Additional 10% off for succeeding nights
- With welcome drinks
- With free 2 bottles of water everyday
- Free use of sea kayak, peddle boat, snorkeling set, etc.
- Free use of swimming pool and poolside bar
- Free use of private beaches
- Free entrance fee
- Club Tara is a pioneer resort of ECO Tourism in Bucas Grande Island, Surigao Del Norte
For detailed information on how to get there, click here.
- P8488 (P17200 value) for 3D2N Jacuzzi Water Cottage stay for 2 people
- P6448 (P9000 value) for 3D2N Forest Room stay for 2 people
Hotel at a Glance: Club Tara Resort Surigao
The tranquil Bucas Grande Island in Surigao del Norte is full of picturesque sights. Club Tara Resort’s huts are perched on stilts above the water, adding to the quaint charm of the place. Guests are served breakfast daily, and have free use of the kayak, snorkeling set, and access to the swimming pool and private beaches. Deal holders also get 10% off succeeding nights. The Jacuzzi Water Cottage or the Forest Room are air-conditioned, with a hot and cold shower right inside the cottage and a lanai that looks out to the garden.
- Travel period: Mar 11 2015 – Sep 30, 2015.
- Booking period:Mar 4, 2015 – Jun 30, 2015. Min. 7 days prior booking required.
- Bookings subject to availability.
And oh when you travel, don’t forget your personal care stuff in case the hotel orjoy resort doesn’t provide one, go for bass brushes for your dental care. Enjoy your holiday!!!