Whether you’re traveling as a backpacker or a businessman with leather briefcase, here are some useful tips for you to remember.
- Scan all your important documents such as passport, visa, plane tickets, atm or credit cards. In case it got lost or stolen, it will be easier to report and apply for new ones. Better if you can upload the information in your email, this way you can easily retrieve them through internet anywhere you are.
- Keep your valuables at different separate pockets or bags, don’t keep in one place all together, just in case it was lost or stolen, you don’t go broke totally.
- Pack lightly if you have no plan of staying for a long period of time on the place you will visit. Choose clothing that are fit for any occasion or you can mix and match. Most preferably a wash and wear type of outfit. Leave unnecessary stuff to save on baggage space.
- Packed your stuff according to their uses and in a clear plastic resealable bags. This way they are easier to find, no need to rummage every bags in your baggage, organize your things.
- Before flying or sailing, check again your stuff to make sure nothing was left behind.
Simple tips to make your travel hassle-free. More suggestions coming soon..